Why do we need sponsorship support?
Chislehurst Rocks is labour-intensive and expensive to put on. Just for starters we need to secure c. £15k for stage and marquee hire, sound systems, portaloos, generators, licences, safety barriers, rubbish disposal, first aid and marshals. Grants are available but winning them is never guaranteed and disappointingly this year we have been turned down for all the grants we have applied for. That is why we need YOUR help in order to make Chislehurst Rocks 2017 happen and to keep it a FREE event. You can read about our wonderful 2016 supporters at last year's Sponsors page and 100 Club page on the Friends of Chislehurst Recreation Ground website.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS COMMUNITY EVENT?
There are a variety of options to suit everyone - you could:
- make a donation of any amount - via our BT MyDonate page – or to our bank account. Don’t forget to complete the Gift Aid form below and send it back to us. Our bank details are on that form.
- sponsor us for cost elements or loan us equipment free of charge. Some people prefer to give an amount for us to use to disperse the costs (eg £500), others prefer to sponsor a specific item
- become a member of our £100 club (see form below)
- sponsor an activity
- pay to display your corporate banner - various options available
- run a stall
- hold a workshop where participants can learn new performing arts related or other skills – ask us for more details if interested in this
- help us to promote the event via your contacts by social media or by printed means – eg sponsoring a leaflet drop
- provide food and drink for our VIP marquee visitors and our acts
- provide raffle prizes and/or give-aways
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
Being part of Chislehurst Rocks is a great way to connect with the Chislehurst community. Your brand will be associated with a very popular community event that drives footfall to Chislehurst.
Unless you want to remain anonymous, financial support brings the following benefits:
Sponsorship over £500 (or equivalent value):
- Logo on the back of our event programme (only for sponsorships exceeding £500)
- Free display of your corporate banner at the event
- Logo on the Chislehurst Rocks website with link to your own website
- Listing as a major sponsor on our sponsors banner displayed by the stage
- Recognition of your sponsorship of the specific item next to it where applicable
- Plus all items listed below
Sponsorship of £100 to £499 (or equivalent value):
- Listing on the Chislehurst Rocks website
- Invitation for VIP hospitality at the event which includes a meal, free drink, access to subsidised bar, and VIP loos
- Social media recognition
- Listing as a sponsor on our sponsors banner (see photo below) displayed by the stage
- A “We support ChisRocks” window sticker for your business premises or car
Where applicable, the above benefits also apply to 100 Club members, unless you choose to remain anonymous. Click the button to join the 100 Club, or download the Word form below.
Chislehurst Rocks 2017 - Sponsor Doc
This PDF fact sheet explains the ways you can support the event.
Chislehurst Rocks 2017 - Further Sponsorship Info
This PDF fact sheet provides detailed lists of sponsor opportunities and prices.
100 Club VIP Form
A Word form to fill in you would like to join our 100 Club and become a Chislehurst Rocks VIP! Instructions on how to get it to us are on the form.
Gift Aid Form
A Word form for higher rate taxpayers to fill in, to gift aid your support. Thank you!
If you would prefer to donate directly, please visit our BT MyDonate page or click the button below.
Co-op cardholders can also directly support Chislehurst Rocks by making it a preferred project, see the Chis Rocks page on the Co-op website or click button below for details.
Thank you for support!