How to volunteer at Chislehurst Rocks
We really need your help!
Chislehurst Rocks is a free music festival and family fun day organised by FOCRG with the expert event planning skills of Lollipop Events. Our aim is to showcase local talent as well as providing a fun day out for the community. 2018 will be our 8th successive year.
There are several ways you can help at Chislehurst Rocks.
Can you volunteer some of your time on the day? We try to divide the day into 2 or 3 hour shifts and ask people to commit to one or more definite slots for their preferred tasks. There are assorted jobs like...
- setting up (from 7am)
- setting down (from 10pm)
- first aid (if qualified)
- manning the Lost Child post
- manning the activities and accepting donations
- manning the VIP marquee and/or bar and/or food serving
- monitoring the Green Room
- manning the focrg marquee
- litter picking
- handing out fliers (at Chislehurst Summer Fayre on Saturday 9th June & at the Festival on Saturday, 30th June)
- seeking donations (Chis Rocks is largely funded by donations/ grants which is how we keep it free admission with free entertainment)
Other ways to help
- displaying posters and/or banners
- inviting friends and family to the event
If interested in volunteering or helping please get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07783036295.
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
See the document below for detailed information for volunteers.